NOW THAT YOU KNOW WHAT LEGAL DOCUMENTS YOU NEED, CHOOSE ONE OF THESE THREE OPTIONS TO COMPLETE YOUR DOCUMENTS
1. Join Us for a Document Workshop Saturday, June 17 2pm: Meet in a group with other young adults for personal guidance from an attorney on determining which documents you need, choosing agents, and instructions on what to do with the documents you created. We will have a notary and witnesses and you will have completed, active documents at the end of the workshop. Investment: $100
2. DO-IT-YOURSELF Kit: Purchase the Young Adult Kit which includes all six documents and instructions for completing each. You will be responsible for filling everything out correctly and finding a notary and witnesses to finalize your documents. Investment: $70
3. One-on-One appointment with attorney: Of course, you can always schedule an individual appointment with me in my office to discuss your individual situation and get advice and guidance in private.
Complete the form below to register for the Workshop, order a download of the DIY Kit, or request an individual appointment. You will get payment and other registration information by email.
All three options will cover six documents, and you will complete as many of the documents as you personally need.
The Six Documents you may need in case of an emergency:
- Durable Power of Attorney
- Medical Power of Attorney
- HIPAA Release
- FERPA Release
- Living Will
- Final Disposition of Remains