Special Needs Trusts in New Jersey

New Jersey residents with a developmental disability, or an injury or illness that occurred in childhood and will limit their ability to care for and support themselves as adults may be eligible to receive Medicaid and SSI cash benefits as adults if they little or no work income and little or no property or assets in their name. Parents need to plan ahead to make sure that their child can receive these important benefits.

An important part of that plan is a special needs trust, which is a way for parents and grandparents to leave money to help care for a child with a disability without causing them to lose their government benefits. Leaving money to your child in a special needs trust will maximize the impact of whatever resources you have to provide for your child.

Out special needs trust attorney can help your family create this trust and guide you in preparing all the legal documents you need to make sure your child is cared for to the end of their life.

Contact us at 833-RED-BOOT (833-733-2668) or legal@parkercounsel.com to schedule a short phone call to learn how we can help your family.