Are you ready to get your estate plan done? Good, let’s do it. If you meet the requirements below you can get a deep discount and have your plan in place in two weeks or less. Don’t live in Austin? No problem, as long as you are a Texas resident. We can do appointments in person at our office in North Austin, or by phone, or by video conference.
This special includes the following documents:
- Last Will and Testament
- Durable Power of Attorney
- Medical Power of Attorney
- HIPPA Release
- Designation of Guardian for Minor Children (if applicable)
- A Special Needs Trust can be prepared for families who have a child with special needs for the extremely low additional cost of $200
- Must be able to call or email on Friday, Oct. 16 or Saturday October 17 to schedule your first appointment between October 19-28.
- Must be able to review and finalize documents by Friday, November 6.
- Must be able to pay full fee by credit card at time of making your appointment
- Must have total personal or family assets under $5million
- Must commit to the completion timeline – extensions of time past November 6 are $100 a week
Fees for these services normally run from $800-$2500. The deeply discounted fees are as follows:
- Single person- $500
- Couple with mirror wills – $700 (same beneficiaries)
- Couple with wills that have significantly different provisions from each other – $900
- Special Needs Families Add a special needs trust – $200
If, after our consultation, an individual or couple need additional planning instruments, the cost will be quoted at the time of consult.
To take advantage of this offer, email or call for an appointment time on Saturday Oct 10 or Monday Oct 12. You will be scheduled for a one hour meeting, and a questionnaire will be emailed to you ahead of time to assist you with your preparation.
EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us which day you would like to schedule, or
CALL 512-804-9934 to talk with someone between the hours of 10 and 6pm on Friday Oct 16 or Saturday Oct 17.